Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Sunday

Just wanted to say I was still here -- the last medicine was a nightmare and that's all we will say about that! I am on a new one for which the side effects still exist, but are nowhere near as bad as the others. I go to the doctor's tomorrow in the AM and the decision will be made if this medicine is working well enough to re-try the 6 to 8 months or to schedule the heart surgery.

I've wanted to participate in the Acts of God Weekend for a while now over at The Dusty Frame http://adustyframe.com/ so here goes:

Praises to God our King!

1. My sister's uterine cancer test came back negative.

2. My father-in-law is no longer unemployed.

3. My five year old suffers from migraines with several of the more severe symptoms – he added throwing up to his partial paralysis, nausea, vertigo, aurora … anyhow since Fay he’s been having a real rough time. On Friday AM he was doing very poorly, with Hannah going through, so I emailed people requesting prayer. Not only did he keep his medicine down but by about 1:30 he even ate some crackers! We were so blessed by all the prayers and he really could feel the difference. Thank you Jesus.

1 comment:

A Dusty Frame said...

Thank you for participating! I love haring how God is working in the lives of others!

My sister had to have a test for uterine cancer once too! I remember waiting with her for the results. Not fun! She too was ok! I'm glad your sister is too!

I'm sorry about your little one's migraines! I get them sometimes and it's so hard.

Lizzie