Monday, January 16, 2012

Aluminum, Cadmium, & Lead Poisoning too!

Just talked to my doctor about the heavy metal test results -- there are 3 ranges: toxic, elevated, acceptable -- I had aluminum, cadmium, and lead all register in the toxic range closely followed by (doctor said borderline) nickel, thorium, and uranium. Nothing else was worth mentioning as they fell in the acceptable region.

Insurance covers treatment for lead poisoning only, but the treatment works on the other metals as well and will just require a co pay every treatment (much better than $250 per treatment)plus there is the added benefit that the chelating agent is run on hydrogen peroxide.

I will have about 50 treatments called Short Chelation over a minimum of 2 hours (the longer the hydrogen peroxide is run the better as this is the oxygenation that will kill off the viruses and Lyme disease over time), EDTA will be the chelating agent. Here is an article on the use of EDTA for Lead Poisoning.

I will get 7 treatments in while my parents are here then I'll go down to the minimum of 1 a week for the rest of the year, as I'll have to drive myself and make arrangements for childcare for my youngest.

I am really hoping that the rest of the treatments can be done locally once my reaction is determined and my thyroid medicine is regulated. Please pray I can move treatments locally -- that is less time for my youngest to be at the sitter (5+ hours less) plus a lot less $ in gas! Also, please pray for lack of brusing and that I don't pass out, no burst veins, and for ease of IV insertion (no continuos stabbing but success 1st time every time).

I will be starting with a bolster treatment which as I understand it is a vitamin/mineral IV on Jan. 24th followed by Short Chelation on Jan 26th and 30th. There is a bolster treatment after every 5 chelations so I will actually have 2 bolsters and 5 chelations while my folks are in town.

The boys wont be able to keep up with me -- I'll be the Enegizer Mommy! by the end of the year.

No comments: